Transfer Triton Day is for you – our admitted students and family!
Explore your college. Tour the campus and residence halls. Engage with faculty and alumni in workshops designed just for you. Enjoy fairs, student performances and entertainment with your future classmates.
We can't wait to meet you! Don't forget your All Day pass!
STEP 1: Attend a Welcome Session
Start at the Welcome Session and we'll walk you through the day.
Sessions: 9 a.m. – 10:45 a.m., last session starts at 10:15 a.m.
Duration: 20 minutes, sessions repeat
STEP 2: Plan your Day
Click on the schedule builder here to help you plan your activities.
Please note that seating is limited and cannot be reserved in advance. A printed program of the full schedule will be available at the event. Note: Schedule is subject to change.
Disabled Parking: From I-5, exit Genesee Avenue and follow the signs to Transfer Triton Day disabled parking (Lot P357).
Public Transportation: Visit the San Diego MTS website for information.
Airport Transportation: The closest major airport to UC San Diego is the San Diego International Airport (SAN). You can access campus from SAN via car, public transit, or commercial shuttle.
- Transfer Triton Day program with with all activities and a map
- Answers to questions
- Directions to Welcome Sessions. Explore and enjoy your day!
- Admitted students: bring the All Day Pass mailed to you in your Admit Packet and wear it proudly!
- Any tickets or reservations emailed to you.
- Your tentative schedule. You can plan your day here. Note that this is a self-planner and does not reserve your spot in any session.